Thursday, April 26, 2007

iPod Woes

My iPod suffered badly during its last syncronisation and seems to have deleted loads of tracks which it can no longer play. Oddly it seems to have done this by artist so (as I've collected lots of music over the years) I'm left with a very strange 'Shuffle' playlist consisting only of:

Cindy Lauper
Killswitch Engage
Spineshank
Cher
Aerosmith
Rush
Rammstein
Abba
Slipknot
Silverchair
REM
Stabbing Westward
Sum41
Depeche Mode

It's quite weird to listen to it going from one to the other as you imagine. And 'Cher', what was I thinking?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, it could have been worse. All my songs were deleted right before a 12+ hour trip! BTW - New iPod Shuffle < Have you seen those shuffles? Pretty cool...

DB said...

I would sympathise but as I managed to restore mine to working health and then get on the plane only to find out I had my iPod and not my headphones, I was pretty much in the same boat.

The new shuffles do look good. Still prefer the flexibility of a Nano tho'.