Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Sonic Summer


I lie - I do have news. We're going to Summer Sonic! I've just had email confirmation that the tickets are in hand so We're going to Summer Sonic!

You don't get an awful lot of rock bands coming to China but, apparently, you do in Japan. So I'm going with P to see, what for this part of the world, looks like a pretty fine line-up of bands:



I'm pretty excited about this (probably not quite as excited as Troubled Diva at Eurovision but excited all the same). Hopefully this will be the first festival I've been to where I should have a pretty good view of the stage, no matter how far back I'm standing.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you going to japan to see them?

DB said...

That's fairly slow on the take up even for you...

Anonymous said...

OK so speed reading isn't always a good idea; so i saw "You don't get an awful lot of rock bands coming to China" and "this part of the world" and even the reference to Japan was reinforcing the "this part of the world" bit as in they go to Japan but not here BUT I did miss Tokyo and Osaka off the confirmed line up!!
btw and this is a bit spooky my word verification was mgiil!! is he going?

DB said...

Go on - get your coat.

Anonymous said...

The lineup reads like a Chinglish Menu/Poster/Document of any kind.